We are working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real world challenges and provide visible benefit to end users, this is your opportunity.
Come work on the Amazon Prime Air Team!
We are looking for an outstanding Engineer who combines superb technical, research and analytical capabilities with a demonstrated ability to get the right things done quickly and effectively. This person must be comfortable working with a team of top-notch developers and collaborating with our research teams. We are looking for people who innovate and love solving hard problems! You will work hard, have fun, and of course, make history!
Export Control License
This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon's ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelors of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar related technical degree with 10 years of relevant work experience
· 10 years of mechanical design using CATIA, ENOVIA or similar CAD design software and PLM system
· 5 years of experience in the aerospace engineering design and release process
· 5 years of experience in the design of electromechanical systems for manufacturing assembly or ground support equipment
· 5 years of experience in the design of tooling for prototype manufacturing, composite fabrication and assembly
· Experience managing vendors for the manufacturing of tooling and mechanical fixtures in a fast-paced environment