We're working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real world delivery challenges, and provide visible benefit to end-users, this is your opportunity.
Come work on the Amazon Prime Air team!
We're looking for an outstanding test engineer; someone with experience designing test fixtures, performing structural testing of complex structures, and collecting and analyzing data from these tests. We need to test our airframe structures to ensure they exceed our customer's expectations. We're looking for people who innovate and love solving hard problems. You will be given exciting challenges, have fun, and of course, make history!
Export Control License
This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon's ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
Ideal candidate profile
· B.S. in an engineering or related field
· 7+ years' work experience performing test programs in Aerospace Structures or other relevant test experience in Aerospace, Automotive, or similar field
· Proficient understanding of at least one programming language such as Python, LabVIEW, MATLAB or C/C++ and interest in application to automation
· Experience designing test fixtures using CATIA or other similar 3D CAD package
· Basic understanding of structural analysis and proven ability to work collaboratively with structures designers and analysts