We're working on the future! If you are seeking an iterative, fast-paced environment where you can innovate, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real world challenges, and provide visible benefit to end-users, this is your opportunity.
Come work on the Amazon Prime Air Team!
The Flight Operations Trainer is responsible for training and currency activities. Responsibilities include:
· Direct training in formal classroom settings, scenario based exercises, web based training, and other forums as required
· Perform administrative training duties to include record keeping, monitoring student progress, and maintenance of training program materials
· Maintain UAS currency and proficiency
The successful candidate will also have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, superior attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
Knowledge of a wide variety of operational and regulatory concepts, particularly within aviation, is essential to perform the role successfully. The candidate must also possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
Export Control License: This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon's ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
Ideal candidate profile
· 1+ years working in a professional UAS aviation role
· FAA Part 107 Remote Pilot Certificate
· Bachelors Degree
· Strong communication and writing credentials
· Must be able to travel 60%, as necessary
· Problem solver, able to troubleshoot issues independently or escalate when necessary - sense of accountability and sound professional judgment