We are looking for a react developer to be a founding members of a new team at AWS which will own the display of service pricing on the AWS Marketing website and Pricing Calculator. In this role you will become familiar with a wide spectrum of AWS services as you create flexible configuration driven web components that empowers each service team to have a unique conversation with their customers. Put simply we don’t have enough people to create a custom experience for every service so we need people who can innovate and facilitate the right level of configuration.
This job designs, codes, tests, documents, and supports the software that makes pricing experiences great. If you have a passion for the making the customer’s life easier and React we’d love to hear from you.
· Have built and launched new websites
· 2+ years React.js experience
· 2+ years TypeScript experience
· Comfortable with Linux command line including git
· Can use browser debuggers to diagnose performance issues
· Active on Github, CodePen or StackOverflow
· Knowledge of AWS services such as Lambda, S3, CloudFront, etc
· Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results
· Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the complete software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and deployment
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
· Completed kessel run in less than 12 parsecs
· Rescued the crew of the Kobayashi Maru on your third attempt
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Age/ Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor in Software Engineer, Computer Science, or the equivalent in demonstrable work experience and portfolio
· 5+ years of experience software engineering experience
· 4+ years of experience with CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithm design and complexity analysis
· 4+ years of experience with client-side framework like Angular-JS or React
· 4+ years of experience writing testable code
· 4+ years of expereince with design patterns