We are looking for a technocurious web developer to help enhance our pricing web experience on the AWS Marketing website and the AWS Pricing Calculator. As a developer in this organization we are looking for an adaptable and creative developer who can build web components with and without UX specifications. An ideal candidate will love learning and can effectively collaborate with a talented team to solve new problem.
This job learns, designs, codes, tests, documents, and supports the software that runs the AWS pricing website and calculator. If you are looking to collaborate, join the AWS frontend developer community, and build web experiences which helps almost every AWS customer we’d love to hear from you.
· Have built and launched new websites
· 2+ years React.js experience
· 2+ years TypeScript experience
· Comfortable with Linux command line including git
· Can use browser debuggers to diagnose performance issues
· Active on Github, CodePen or StackOverflow
· Knowledge of AWS services such as Lambda, S3, CloudFront, etc
· Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results
· Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the complete software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and deployment
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
· Completed kessel run in less than 12 parsecs
· Rescued the crew of the Kobayashi Maru on your third attempt
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Age/ Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor in Software Engineer, Computer Science, or the equivalent in demonstrable work experience and portfolio
· 5+ years of experience software engineering
· 4+ years of experience with CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithm design and complexity analysis
· 4+ years of experience with client-side framework like Angular-JS or React
· 4+ years of experience writing testable code
· 4+ years of expereince with design patterns