Description de l'offre
We're working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative, fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation and provide tangible benefit to end-users, this is your opportunity.
Come work on the Amazon Prime Air team!
Amazon Prime Air is looking for an energetic, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Operations Admin. Success will require the ability to adapt quickly to competing priorities, while adhering to process standards in a dynamic environment. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, highly motivated and effective within different teams.
This is a temporary position with an 11-month contract.
· 3+ years of experience working within the aviation industry or other operations field
· Candidates must be able to think and act both strategically and tactically
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products, especially Word, Outlook and Excel
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
· The ability to think clearly under pressure, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, and anticipate problems before they occur
· Driver's license and clean driving record
· Excellent communications and reporting skills
Export Control License
This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon's ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.