Do you consider yourself one of the premier Operational Network Engineers in the industry today? Would you like the opportunity to become even better and face unparalleled, yet fascinating challenges? The Global Operations team at Amazon is looking for a highly experienced Network Engineer to support our employee installations around the globe. This position will collaborate with a team of like-minded engineers located in different regions around the world to support connectivity options for our Corporate, Customer Service, and Subsidiary locations.
· Support cutting-edge, multi-vendor data connectivity solutions to support Amazon’s growth worldwide.
· Monitor and maintain performance & capacity at Amazon’s office installations to ensure maximum efficiency and operational uptime.
· Work with vendors and cross-functional teams for on-going design efforts and systems support.
· Support & build wireless solutions for a variety of Amazon locations.
· Support & build ISP facilitated meshed MPLS connectivity for all Amazon Customer Service locations.