Description de l'offre
The Maintenance Manager will lead a team of Reliability & Maintenance Engineering (RME) associates, as well as potentially supervise Assistant Maintenance Managers, and will ensure a safe working environment for all.
* Support the Operations team by working in a safe, customer-focused manner; and must be highly self motivated and customer-centric.
* Develop and design innovative solutions to difficult problems, manage outside contractors and be on call for emergencies.
* Handle multiple internal and externally sponsored projects and daily activities, manage to and meet deadlines, and develop & track plans on how to accomplish departmental and distribution goals.
* Work with local site Safety department leadership to understand, implement, and audit safety programs. Ensure that all safety programs and procedures are followed.
* Develop and maintain preventative maintenance programs and good working relationships with operations leadership.
* Facilitate technical and safety training, as well as help to develop professional development of departmental RME associates.
* Mentor all RME associates by motivating and providing direction to help them achieve their goals and make a consistent effort to go above and beyond.
* Develop RME department business plans and provide guidance and direction for the successful implementation of those plans.
* Work with site Finance team to develop, set and track budgets.
* Participate in and support efficiency improvement Kaizen activities for the site, as well as the network when needed.
* Develop capital spending plans, facilitate cross-functional project planning and perform cost analysis.
* Own and promote excellent housekeeping.
* Participate in weekly network RME calls and periodic Maintenance Manager offsite conferences.
* Candidates must have the ability to provide specific, enriched feedback to enhance individual performance, and provide associates with written performance appraisals including discipline and up to termination.
* 5+ years' experience in the distribution or manufacturing field with equivalent experience in the mechanical or electrical field.
* A completed Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil) from an accredited university or 2+ years Amazon experience
* Ability to travel to various sites as needed.
* Experience in the following areas:
o Automated conveyors systems and controls
o Electrical and electronic principles
o Blueprint and electrical schematic reading
o CMMS programs
o Preventive maintenance procedures
o Industrial electrical
o Industrial controls
o Industrial electronics
o Industrial PC literary