Are you passionate about the customer experience? Do you like to create high impact training curriculum? Our CTPS Learner Experience Design (LXD) team is looking for an innovative learning professional to design engaging training curriculum for our frontline investigators.
The LXD team is responsible for driving high quality training content for risk investigators located across the globe. This includes creating engaging process and tool content, including blended, instructor led training, eLearning, micro learning, social/cohort learning and video content, designed to meet delivery needs from self-paced to virtual across our global sites.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Design and develop learning solutions and programs applying adult learning principles and systematic instructional design to create learning content that best fits the needs of the learner and business.
· Manage small to medium scale projects from analysis through delivery.
· Conduct analysis to identify key tasks/skills to target in the curriculum and perform post implementation evaluation on key performance and business metrics.
· Collaborate effectively with training delivery, stakeholders, and subject matter experts (SMEs) to identify knowledge gaps, and develop technical and non-technical training content.
· Provide train the trainer sessions (classroom or virtual/remote) to support implementation of training programs across the global sites.
· Manage/execute on curriculum maintenance review and implementations cycles.
· Support the development of learner engagement strategies and evaluation plans.
· Bachelors or Master’s Degree in learning design and development
· Industry certifications in instructional design, curriculum development, performance improvement, project management, and content-specific certifications as appropriate (e.g. CPLP, CPT, PMP, etc.)
· Familiarity with SCORM, xAPI, online learning and learning technologies
· Knowledge of graphic and/or web design skills
· Experience with video design and development
Ideal candidate profile
· 3 or more years of experience in a learner experience design/instructional design, developing blended, instructor-led, eLearning, micro learning, and video-based content.
· Expertise using eLearning development tools such as Articulate Studio/Storyline, Camtasia, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, and Captivate.
· Ability to manage small to medium size projects while working cross-functionally with multiple teams and stakeholders in a dynamic environment.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· An undergraduate degree in instructional design, communication, education, or related field.
· Proven ability to think creatively and contribute to process simplification/improvement at a team level.