At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
Join our HR team for our regional Shared Services Hub located in Prague, which will support Amazon across certain EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) Countries. The Hub provides a multi-language capability to our internal customers and, we are looking for HR Administrators to join our growing Shared Services Centre. Reporting into an HR Shared Services Team Lead, role holders will provide HR Administration Services and support to our employees.
Meet your future team! Watch the HR Services Prague Video
· Work on and support key employee life cycle processes such as new starters, data management, absence management, transfers and leavers.
· Input, update and maintain all HR related data in a timely manner. Maintain the accuracy of information and key changes as and when necessary and by deadlines as required
· Take ownership of employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus.
· Meet setup SLAs and KPIs
· Carry out audits and checks on data changes to ensure accurate and timely payment of the employee population. Maintain, manage and regularly audit all electronic personnel files.
· Participation in the continuous improvement of HR processes.
· Communicate effectively both verbally and in written form with employees to explain and resolve queries and concerns. This could be via email, phone and chat / instant messaging.
What we offer:
· Unlimited contract
· 5 weeks of vacation
· Public transport reimbursement
· Multi-sport card
· Meal Vouchers
· Employee referral program bonus
· Language courses
· Life insurance and pension plan
· Varying local discounts e. g. for canteens, cafes etc.
· In house canteen
· Brand new office with chill out areas, relax room and activities like football table
· Corporate events and team events
· Possible internal and/or international growth
· 2 years of work experience in HR/HR Shared Service Center/ similar role preferred
· International work or study experience
· Other EU language is an advantage
Ideal candidate profile
· Fluent in English
· Bachelor degree and/or equivalent work experience in Human Resources
· Knowledge of HR processes and systems
· Experience working with KPIs and SLAs
· Computer literacy (Excel, Work, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Ability to work in international teams where team members are in different locations and belong to different cultures.
· Ability to work in changing environment