The HR Assistant will support HR support to the HR Business Partners benefits on compensation issues, managing leave of absences and issuance of return to work notices, performance management, payroll and benefits issues, assist with engagement and retention programs/activities. The HR Assistant will be an integral part of the HR Team.
• Update Termination details in the People Portal system.
• Effectively use, create, export, and process reports using available HR Systems and Tools, including but not limited to the following: Actuate, Tableau, Quick Sights, PeopleSoft, and Panorama.
• Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office user who can learn how to create Macros for Excel, Automate and Configure Outlook through add-ons, use Mail Merge to increase efficiency.
• Facilitate ATM applications of new hires.
· Coordinate with payroll on resolution of payroll concerns.
On-boarding and administrative:
• Assist internal customers with payroll and benefits concerns including but not limited to Philhealth, Social Security, PAGIBIG, and company benefits like HMO and group life insurance
• Conduct HR portion of New Hire Orientation.
· Assist the HRBP in the conduct of administrative investigations assigned in the Performance Documentation Tool (PDT) and as indicated in the HR Assist Classification Matrix: for attendance violations (including unscheduled leaves, unapproved OT, time off task/slippage, UPT/VTO, Schedule Adherence (incl. extended breaks, aux state misuse, etc.)
• Organize all HR department records, employment files and maintains operation of office equipment.
· Serve as the point of contact for benefit providers/suppliers.
• All other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
Experience in outsourcing/BPO or customer service industry
Ideal candidate profile
Graduate of any 4 year degree · 3 year of related work experience in Human Resources · Can work at night shift · Good communications skills · Highly Organized and can deal with ambiguity effectively · Self starter and can work with minimum supervision · Keen on details Familiar with the processes for Philhealth, Social Security, Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF) and BIR, knowledge of project management