Amazon Kindle is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Data Associate to join our Kindle Data Team.
Your new role
As a Data Analyst you will focus on Hindi language data and work with people based at other locations. The role involves a range of data curation tasks. You must be capable of delivering high quality work under aggressive time constraints.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Language verification to check data conforms to some predetermined set of norms.
· Data correction to ensure data presented to Amazon customers is suitably accurate and provides a good customer experience.
· Data entry, using a range of interfaces to update Amazon systems with new information.
· Localization from English to Hindi.
In this role, you will get to show your exceptional attention to detail and follow-through. You will also capitalize on your ability to multitask across several domains of data and work autonomously with minimum direction. We will train you in various technical skills, such as using a version-control system for editing shared files.
· Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and Hindi
· Experience using Microsoft Excel
· Highly efficient; able to maintain quality at a fast pace
· Ability to work autonomously with minimum supervision
· Minimum typing speed of 40 wpm
· Able to type in Devanagari
· Track record of dependability and punctuality