Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s Global Marketing Team focuses on maximizing the value of Amazon’s customer via programs designed to drive revenue, new customer acquisition and high value actions such as mobile app installs.
Amazon’s EU Video advertising Team is looking for a top notch Junior PM to grow the video advertising channel on social platforms such as Facebook and Instagram across European marketplaces. In this new role, you will be working with marketing team leaders on executing, optimizing and analyzing social marketing activities. To be successful, you will need to both see the big picture and execute rapidly. You will understand both the art and science of online marketing to set up structured marketing tests and analyze results for actionable insights. You will be comfortable working with complex challenges, appreciate white space and autonomy, and understand the value of a rapid test and learn approach. You will leverage large data sets to analyze sophisticated advertising programs. You will have a global mindset, and be equally comfortable working with marketers, product managers, engineers, and teams ranging from finance to analytics.
Your responsibilities include:
1. Coordinate with creative teams, measurement teams and social media platforms, to manage Marketing campaigns from ideation to result interpretation
2. Structure and execute rapid but well-structured experiments including uplift studies and attribution window testing
3. Launch, optimize, and analyze social media campaigns
4. Manage large data sets and analyze results to measure statistical uplift
5. Provide recommendations for next steps and share learnings across the Marketing organization.
Sounds interesting? We look forward to your application. Please apply online and upload your CV and a letter of motivation in one document (max. 5 MB).
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' worldwide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.