Amazon’s Worldwide Operations Employee Relations (ER) team is looking for a Salesforce Administrator (SFDC Admin) obsessed with customer success, passionate about simplification and design-thinking that is excited to dive deep into the growth opportunity of delivering new products and features. Our SFDC Admin will take the lead in developing and administrating custom solutions to provide secure communication, storage, and collaboration service across multiple business teams and external users. By collaborating with business and working closely with program managers and leadership, you will be building solutions that are highly usable, scalable, and maintainable. You will be responsible for designing solutions, owning the engineering, testing, release, and support of the applications. As a SFDC Admin, you will be the technical subject matter expert on the development of our customer facing applications. This SFDC Admin will take ownership over a new SFDC instance, it’s documentation, it’s development, it’s architectural approach, it’s delivery and support of all the solutions pushed to production. However you won’t be doing this alone, you will be joining the very definition of an Amazon ‘two pizza team’ with support from our Data Engineer, Data Scientist, Business Intelligence Engineer, Data Analyst and the Program Management team. We are a tight team by design to be fast, agile and quick to prototype and deploy industry leading solutions. These products will support a vast network of partner organizations and will be highly visible across multiple orgs in Amazon.
What is Employee Relations at Amazon you ask?
The Employee Relations team is responsible for reducing risk to the business by deploying programs, tools and solutions to empower the identification of defects in our employee experience across all roles in the WW Ops org. Our products and programs are global in scale and we continually innovate to transform and improve the employee experience. Candidates must have a successful record of building new programs form the ground up, improving existing portfolios and executing at scale. This SFDC Admin will play a critical role in advancing our mission by working directly with all of our ER team members, which includes ER professionals, HR experts, operational leaders, program management experts, communications managers, economists and legal leaders. This position supports Amazon's Worldwide Operations portfolio, and when we do our jobs well, we have a direct positive impact on the daily work of over 1M+ Amazonians.
Inclusive Team Culture
Our team has a developed a reputation for attracting, developing, and retaining amazing talent from diverse backgrounds. Yes, we do get to build really cool services and work closely with our customers, but we also think a big reason for our diversity is the inclusive and welcoming culture we try to cultivate every day. We’re looking for a new teammate who is enthusiastic, empathetic, curious, motivated, reliable, and able to work effectively with a diverse team of peers; someone who will help us amplify the positive & inclusive team culture we’ve been building.
· Manage Salesforce.com CRM including support requests and escalated administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business support issues.
· Hands on configuration of new and existing Salesforce.com features including user management, roles/profiles, Permission Sets, custom objects, new page layouts, custom fields, formula fields, validations, workflows rules,email templates, Process Builder, Flows, Lightning Pages, Custom Metadata Types, Custom Settings, Managed Packages.
· Focus on user efficiencies, solving business/customer issues, invent creative solutions, and ensure data accuracy across the system.
· Partner with global business stakeholders to proactively identify, drive, and build improvements, enhancements, and system customization that solve critical business needs.
· Roadmap development and prioritization in partnership with the business team and stakeholders.
· Participate in change management process. Drive communication efforts across relevant stakeholders.
· Evaluating complex business and technical requirements, communicating inherent security risks and solutions to technical and non-technical business owners.
· Develop and train local and global admin resources.