At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon.
The successful Technical Recruiter candidate will play a critical role in the provision of a full life-cycle recruiting service to our Amazon Web Services businesses in the UK and across EMEA, ensuring that candidates are recruited in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner that meets the ongoing needs of a rapidly growing business.
The successful candidate will be joining a team with a broad scope in both technologies and teams. The AWS Utility Computing Talent Acquisition Team for EMEA supports the technology/software development teams that build the software, applications and solutions that power AWS. We support teams in 22 locations throughout the region with main sites in London, Berlin, Dresden, Cape Town, and Dublin.
Responsibilities include pipeline generation, reporting and management, building attraction strategies, interview process management, offer management and building and maintaining relations within the hiring community.
You will love this job if you are someone:
· who enjoys partnering with hiring managers to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches
· who is incredibly detail-oriented and enjoys making sure something is done right
· who knows recruiting is difficult, but approaches each day as a new opportunity to find that “unicorn” for the job at hand
· who can take big projects, break them down into manageable pieces, and deliver results
· who loves to provide an excellent service to candidates and the hiring community
· who challenges the status quo and approaches every day as if it was “day one”
· who seeks a career path which will allow you to grow into a recruiting manager/leader role in the future
· who is passionate about technology and has a natural curiosity to learn more about the roles you recruit for and the products/technology the teams you support build
***Please note this role is initially a 12 month fixed term contract
Ideal candidate profile
· Several years of experience recruiting software engineers and other similar technical roles
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
· Adept at managing a full life-cycle recruiting process
· Skilled at partnering with hiring managers to build effective sourcing strategies
· Strong customer orientation with the ability to communicate with candidates and business leaders at all levels
· Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
· Experience using data to drive decisions and build business cases when appropriate
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (required)