Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
The Shipping & Delivery Support (SDS) collaborates with AMZL business teams to ensure customer support requirements are incorporated in critical project plans and that customer support is a competitive advantage for AMZL through specialized and differentiated customer service experiences. The charter of the SDS team is to enable AMZL to be Earth’s most trusted and preferred delivery service by providing best in class transportation customer service globally. We’re looking for a SDS EU Continuous Improvement Specialist (KPO) to support, coordinate and deliver structured process improvement activities aligned to our business goals. This role reports to the WW CS ACES team working closely with all levels of management within the SDS organization.
· Facilitates the execution of the EU SDS continuous improvement strategy through local management and support teams, by leading and supporting process improvement projects.
· Coaches and trains management, CS Associates and project teams on ACES concepts and methodologies.
· Interprets and performs quantitative analysis of key process indicators to identify opportunities for process improvement.
· Demonstrates discretion in coordination of project scoping and selection to align with business objectives.
· Oversees the project portfolio, assisting KPOs and individual project managers with execution and delivery of results.
· Audits completed projects to verify sustained impact and partners with Financial Controller to validate impact.
· Help drive site and OU communication, including project updates and other initiatives through approved site communication plan.