Description de l'offre
Part Time College Experience Associate
WORK FROM HOME AT THE VIRTUAL CONTACT CENTER!
In order to be considered for this position you must live in the state of Florida, be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at Florida State University, qualify for work-study eligibility according to Florida State University, and apply with your FSU University email address .
Who We Are
Since 1994, Amazon has evolved from a single retail website to become a global business as well as an e-commerce and publishing partner.
Innovation is in our DNA and we constantly seek out the world’s brightest technology minds to research and develop new solutions to improve the lives of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Because that's what being Earth's most customer-centric company is all about, and it's still Day One at Amazon.
This is Amazon's work from home College Customer Experience Agent role. In this role, students act as Customer Service Associates and work to resolve customers’ issues via phone. Students will be challenged to think outside the box and hone their problem solving and customer service skills. Each day College Experience Agents will learn to leverage resources, think big to resolve issues, and ultimately improve the customer experience.
Except as otherwise required by law, this role pays: $10.00, payable in accordance with the Company's standard payroll practice and subject to applicable withholding taxes. Training for this role is paid and fully self-directed.
Our Virtual Customer Service is open 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. As an employee you will work a set schedule to meet the needs of our business and customers. Work schedules will be selected through shift bids every semester. Students will be able to select a minimum of 12 and a maximum of 20 hours per week. Consider school schedules when selecting your work schedule. Available shifts will include mornings, afternoons, and evenings, typically including one or both weekend days. There may be mandatory instances of additional scheduled work time, based on business needs or large scale events. Being available to work a flexible schedule that falls within our operating hours is required and expected.
Amazon-provides a laptop and headset to associates to manage their work, including scheduling shifts and taking customer contacts. Associates are measured on schedule adherence, contact quality, efficiency, and process compliance. Effective written and verbal communication, as daily work is managed via phone.
Your address must be in the state of Florida. Any applicants with home addresses outside of the hiring state will not be considered.
· Must be work study approved by your university
· Ability to support a flexible working schedule to meet business needs.
· Application submitted with FSU University email address
· You must provide a home work area that is free of any and all distractions. You must be able to devote your full undivided attention to the Amazon customer.
· You agree that you will not provide child or adult care during hours of scheduled work.
· Your address must be in one of the states we are currently hiring. Any applicants with home addresses outside of hiring states will not be considered.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Fluent English language proficiency required.
· Strong typing, phone, and computer navigation skills.
· Ability to navigate the internet, multiple browsers, email, and instant messenger/chat tools.
· Ability to follow detailed verbal and written instructions.
· Ability to participate and complete mandatory training (this schedule may be different from your production schedule upon hiring).
· Capability to complete I-9 work authorization paperwork in person (requiring you to drive to a location Amazon provides you in the pre-hire process).
· Customer Focus- Ability to approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome.
· Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
· Uphold company values and respect every customer.
· Exude patience and ownership with each customer.
· Ability to resolve conflicts and set appropriate expectations with customers.
· Desire to continually learn.
· Ability to effectively prioritize work time to ensure efficiency.
· 1+ years in a service environment dealing with the public
You will be shipped a headset, Gemalto tokens, Ethernet adaptor and Amazon Managed laptop device to the address provided in your application. Equipment may arrive separately.
· A minimum of 10 mbps download and 5 mbps upload speed from a reliable internet provider (Cable, DSL or Fiber Optic/FiOS providers only).
· Must be directly connected to router/modem via Ethernet cable.
· You are encouraged to use an external monitor (with appropriate cables), wired USB keyboard, and wired USB mouse, but they are not required or provided.
· You will be shipped an Amazon owned laptop, headset, and Ethernet adaptor, and two security tokens to the address provided in your application.
· When applying, please be sure to verify that your mailing address in our system is an address where you can receive equipment to ensure that there are not delays in receiving your equipment. Make sure you add the apartment number (if any). PO Boxes are not supported and we must have a physical address for you to receive your equipment.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability/ Veteran/ Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.