At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we're hiring highly technical cloud computing architects to help our partners develop technical expertise and capacity, while also collaborating with our customers and partners on key engagements. Our consultants will deliver proof-of-concept projects, topical workshops, and lead implementation projects. These professional services engagements will focus on key customer solutions such as, web applications, enterprise applications, HPC, batch processing and big data, archiving and disaster recovery, education and government.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
Ideal candidate profile
· Extensive IT implementation experience
· Implementing experience with primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53 & S3).
· Leading highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments.
· Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (E.g. shell, Python, Ruby, Powershell).
· Configuration management using CloudFormation, Chef & Puppet.
· Extended travel to customer locations may be required to sell and deliver professional services as needed