Central Operations in Amazon Logistics (AMZL) refers to a new approach to defining a scalable solution to run increasingly complex and growing last mile delivery networks. Central Operations is a key strategic initiative with a vision to transform the way AMZL executes route planning, scheduling and last mile delivery. We are looking for a Central Operations Training Manager with a record of accomplishment in developing on-boarding and continual training plans at scale in operational environments. This person will be able to train large numbers of new team members from the ground up by developing detailed plans, using data to drive their decision-making processes.
- Develop on-boarding plans for all new joiners, from Day 1 to completion of training and deployment into role
- Own the development of detailed audit plans, covering key process paths covered by CO to refine continued training plans and highlight areas of development for the program as a whole
- Manage the curation of a dedicated EU CO training portal including VSOPS, Q&A tests and completion stage audits
- Ensure all learning materials are updated as technology and processes evolve to meet business needs
- Work with partners across the EU and NA to ensure alignment and best practice is shared for all teams
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's or university degree
· Superior communication and influence skills are a must, with the ability to communicate effectively and credibly both verbally and in writing with audiences at all management levels.
· A strong Amazon Operations background with a passion for the development of leaders OR, 2 years of work experience with solid career progression in designing, developing, and/or delivering classroom training in the workplace.
· Aptitude for learning and using technology for both training design and data analysis.
· Program management and administration skills: organization, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, using time well, and doing whatever it takes to deliver reliable results.
· Innovative and proactive problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise integrity and sound judgment in complex and ambiguous situations.
· Good Excel, VBA knowledge