Job title: Campus Recruiter
A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds. This is your chance to make history.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized, talented and committed Campus Recruiter to join the EU Operations Recruitment team.
The objective of the Campus Programs team is to develop and enhance Amazon's university visibility in order to recruit and hire top emerging talent for internships and fulltime positions. The Recruiter works to maintain our presence at target institutions and will be in constant contact with internal teams to determine recruiting programs based on the company's growing hiring needs. The Campus Recruiter will interact with university representatives and students to bring the right talent to Amazon. They will partner with university teams and other appropriate stakeholders, (i.e., staffing, business leaders, school ambassadors, alumni teams and other internal groups) to ensure successful implementation of programs to maximize hiring outcomes.
· Identify and screen top students for internship and fulltime opportunities within operations. This includes positions based in our Fulfilment Centres (FC) as well as corporate-based operations roles.
· Collaborate with the University sponsors and cross-functional university managers to develop university recruiting strategies at targeted universities.
· Develop, implement and attend on-university events that include: info sessions, FC treks, executive visits, careers fairs faculty visits, on-university interviews, Amazon Days, events with student organizations.
· Screen candidates' CVs, conduct phone screens to shortlist for panel interviews; be a member of panel interviews.
· Provide weekly reporting on activities.
· Administration of the complete application management process for campus candidates from posting roles through to offer an hire using the candidate management system.
· Being the first point of contact for all candidates and maintaining contact with all candidates throughout the whole recruitment process.
· Managing high numbers of phone and in-house interviews throughout the UK and other countries as needed, incorporating panel members from countries worldwide for intern and fulltime candidates.
· Raising POs for campus events.
· Communication with candidates (responding to applicant queries, updating them on their application status, sending invitations to interviews, rejecting unsuitable candidates by email).
· Generating weekly pipeline reports.
· Ad hoc recruitment projects (maintaining statistics on interviews, open positions, time-to-fill and the like via the internal applicant tracking systems).
· Facilitation of interview panels .