Does working for Amazon's ultra-fast delivery business in the UK excite you? Do you want to be part of Amazon's growing online grocery proposition? Do you have a record of delighting customers and driving growth through clever channel marketing, imaginative campaigns and collaborative partnerships?
Our ultra-fast delivery service, Prime Now 3P (local stores offering their selection on Prime Now, currently Morrison's at Amazon), is seeking a customer-obsessed, analytical Business Project Manager develop and leverage tools for catalogue, pricing, and inventory setup, while raising the bar on the quality of product listings visible to customers. You will play a critical role to fine tune selection leveraging internal and external data sources and support marketing and business teams in maintaining a customer obsessed service. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting and groundbreaking new initiative at Amazon with a focus on defining a business in its early stages.
In this role, you will be expected to enable Prime Now 3P established business growth and maximize revenue. You will be primarily responsible for working with our partner(s) to enable the best selection, ., deep dive on business metrics, manage the day-to-day marketing activities and will support initiatives in site structure design, navigation experience and product information quality. You will conduct performance analysis to gain customer insights as you develop knowledge of your products, marketing and merchandising best practices. You will work closely with different teams on the creation and implementation of best-in-class customer experience, support large scale events, analyze performance and improve execution based on learning. Part of your role will also be scoping internal and external tools to automate those processes at scale. This is a growing and fast moving business and you will be required to move quickly, pivot as needed, learn tools and processes and create new ones as needed.
To be successful in this role, you should be passionate about the customer, be able to work with multiple teams, have proven analytical capability, project management skills, and the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be able to execute while also spotting opportunities for automation and process improvement.
· Contribute to UK Prime Now 3P sales strategy by identifying selection and growth opportunities, in close collaboration with Account Managers and partners (merchants)
· Drive process improvements including: optimize product catalog; work with the development teams to improve current systems; audit and improve current business processes; provide accurate weekly forecasts (incl. intraweek and intraday); focus on process automation; develop tools in Excel, Access, VBA, BI (SQL) to facilitate process improvement in the short term.
· Plan, coordinate and execute campaigns across owned channels: email, social, on site, in app and on device. Analyze performance of campaigns and promotions, always seeking ways to improve.
· Support the execution of offsite traffic-driving efforts across Email, Social Media and Digital Advertising channels. Support offline campaigns design & execution. Support Customer life cycle programs design & execution.
· Report on weekly (WBR) and monthly (MBR) performance and progresses against roadmap
Ideal candidate profile
2+ years of relevant level experience in e-commerce, marketing, business
Superior analytical skills, with ability to quickly understand root cause and use data to drive decision making
Customer obsession with a strong business sense
Excellent communication (written and oral)
High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
Attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves
Experience with MS Office: Word and Excel