Business Intelligence Engineer
Location - London
Opening Date - 13th March 2019
Closing Date - 9th April 2019
Salary - Competitive
Internal Audit's mission is to help our businesses improve controllership, operational efficiency, and customer experience.
Amazon is seeking a Business Intelligence Engineer for our Internal Audit Data Analytics team that provides data analytics services and solutions to enable our audit programs to scale with Amazon's growth and complexity. This is a highly visible opportunity to provide custom-build solutions and services that will increase the productivity of Amazon's audit function using data. As a Business Intelligence Engineer, you will work on audit engagements to help with data analytics in various audit phases, provide training to auditors on data analytics tools and technology, set up data infrastructure for working with data, and create dashboards. You will work closely with Amazon businesses and functions to assess audit requirements for data analytics. You will have a relentless focus on the customers and dive deep into the challenges they face. You'll also leverage machine learning and statistical techniques for advanced use cases.
This position will be based out of London and may require occasional travel.
Ideal candidate profile
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering
- Technical experience in SQL, Python
- Experience in Java, C#, C++, Object Oriented Programming
- Experience using MSSQL, Oracle, Tableau and GitHub
- Experience working with large data sets
- Demonstarted experience working with internal and external stakeholders