Description de l'offre
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Engineer to join the Amazon Lending team. Our vision is to enable small and medium-sized businesses to get access to financial services thereby accelerating their growth on Amazon. We are looking for an experienced, data-driven Business Intelligence Engineer to develop models, heuristics, and frameworks to inform areas including, but not limited to, strategic planning, risk mitigation, and external reporting. You will be responsible for developing methodologies to measure inputs to the business that improve customer and business outcomes.
Your primary responsibilities will be leading projects across cross functional teams to achieve our goals, and collaborating closely with business, product, and operational teams to deliver. As the business and its complexity grows, we need data-driven insights across a diverse set of geographies and customer segments.
· Owning the design, development, and maintenance of scalable solutions for ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to support analytical and business needs.
· Work with team leadership to understand the customer needs and concerns as well as define solutions.
· Translate basic business problem statements into analysis requirements. Work with internal customers to define best output based on expressed stakeholder needs.
· Use analytical and statistical rigor to solve complex problems and drive business decisions.
· Develop queries and visualizations for ad-hoc requests and projects, as well as ongoing reporting.
· Design and drive experiments, A/B testing, outlier deep dives and form actionable recommendations. Manage the implementation of those recommendations.
· Write queries and output efficiently, and have in-depth knowledge of the data available in area of expertise. Pull the data needed with standard query syntax; periodically identify more advanced methods of query optimization. Convert data to make it analysis-ready.
· Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
· Monitor and troubleshoot operational or data issues in the data pipelines
· Bachelor's degree or higher in an analytical area such as Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or similar.
· Extensive experience working with Product and Research teams.
· Ability to code in Python, R, or similar.
· Experience with Unix tools, scripting for data analysis (Perl, Awk, etc) is a plus.
· Experience with RStudio Shiny and Tidyverse is a plus.
· Strong verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
· A self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail and an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.