Description de l'offre
Amazon is looking for an outstanding Business Intelligence Engineer to join the Amazon Customer Fulfillment Operations Finance process optimization team. Are you passionate about data and business analytics? Does working in one of the world's largest data environment excite you? Do you want to be a critical part of a high-growth business that is fundamentally changing an industry? Rapidly increasing data volume and complexity makes this a constant challenge and therefore an exciting place to work in!
We leverage cutting edge technologies using Microsoft BI platform, big data and AWS Technologies to provide high volume, low latency, high availability services to our business partners.
The ideal candidate relishes working with large volumes of data, enjoys the challenge of highly complex technical contexts, and, above all else, is passionate about data and analytics. He/she is an expert with data modeling, ETL design and business intelligence tools, has hand-on knowledge on databases such as SQL Server and Redshift and other related AWS technologies. He/she passionately partners with the customers to identify strategic opportunities in the field of data engineering. He/she is a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, able to think big (while paying careful attention to detail) and enjoys working in a fast-paced team that continuously learns and evolves on a day to day basis.
Job responsibilities include:
• Contribute to the next generation development of finance planning and analysis tools into a worldwide integrated approach.
• Leading set of business process improvement projects within International Customer Fulfillment Finance
• Design, implementation and support of ETL processes
• Supporting International Customer Fulfillment FP&A team key deliverables for planning and reporting through optimization of FP&A processes
· Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative/technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering)
· 5+ years of relevant experience in one of the following areas: Data engineering or business intelligence
· 3+ years of hands-on experience in writing complex, highly-optimized SQL queries across large datasets
· 2+ years of experience in scripting languages like C#, Python, Bash etc
· Experience in data modeling, ETL development, and Data warehousing Experience with SQL Server, Redshift etc.
· Experience with solving complex technical issues