Description de l'offre
If you are passionate about improving the digital experiences for students and citizens by enabling digital transformation in the government, non-profit and education sectors, through innovative application of cloud technologies, then please read on. Public sector customers are transforming the way government services are developed and delivered via the AWS cloud. The AWS Worldwide Public Sector Cloud Innovation Center (CIC pronounced “kick”) team is looking for a technology savvy leader with experience in delivering and promoting digital innovation services.
The core mission of the CIC program is to improve citizen digital experience by facilitating customer-driven innovation challenges to identify and gain the benefits inherent in cloud adoption. An innovation challenge is any problem or opportunity that end customers deem significant in their community. Challenges are generally tangible such as optimizing utilization of police body camera data, tracking water quality, or publishing city transportation data. The challenge can be thought of as a rapid product development lifecycle that identifies technology alternatives and may result in a prototype. Each challenge is in itself a time-bound project that must be planned, marketed, and managed to completion.
The CIC delivers this innovation capability by leveraging ‘customer obsessed' Amazonian mechanisms. Permanent CIC initiatives are physically located in the United States and in a growing number of countries around the world. Each CIC engagement is led by a public sector Sponsor, most often in higher education, with AWS facilitating the innovation process and providing technology support. As the challenge output is freely shared the potential for global collaboration and solution iteration is a key element in CIC success.
As the CIC global business development manager (BDM), you will have an exciting opportunity to lead and deliver digital customer innovation engagements. You will work with cross-functional teams (e.g. sales, marketing, solution architecture, partner, etc.), regional offices, and worldwide program leadership. Your primary responsibility will be to identify, develop, and lead engagements with public sector customers – communicating with line of business and CXO leaders, qualifying opportunities, leading innovation workshops utilizing Amazon mechanisms like ‘Working Backwards,' driving resultant prototypes, and publishing lessons learned. In addition, you will build and participate in mechanisms for tracking CIC impact for customers and for AWS, and use your experience to help improve our engagement model.
The right candidate will have experience delivering digital innovation programs for enterprise and/or public sector customers. This includes demonstrated experience in developing digital innovation opportunities for customers, a proven track record of leading and driving multiple projects to meet customer business objectives, excellent project management skills, a customer-obsessed and collaborative approach, strong data and metrics bias, a good understanding of the cloud role in digital transformation, and a passion for helping customers transform using cloud technologies.
· Work with sales leadership to identify and qualify customers for CIC engagement.
· Develop CXO and line-of-business relationships with leading innovators within customer organizations.
· Deliver high quality workshops using Amazonian innovation mechanisms like ‘Working Backwards' to identify and articulate specific end-customer problems or opportunities.
· Lead and coordinate translation of those solutions into working cloud prototypes, working with relevant engineering and services teams, and partners where appropriate.
· Build value propositions/business cases for permanent CIC initiatives and individual challenges.
· Effectively track and articulate the value of engagements underway, and major wins.
· Share knowledge effectively across the WW digital innovation team.
· Help develop and improve the digital innovation engagement model based on experience.
· Work with the Partner team to identify, engage and enable partners who can accelerate our approach to digital innovation.
· Conduct customer briefings, present at customer events, and further AWS solutions-led thought leadership.
· Extensive experience in customer-facing digital innovation or equivalent consultative-selling role
· Strong verbal (executive presence) and written communication skills, strong presentation skills, and strong ability to influence others with a high results-orientation. Experience communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple teams.
· Able to prioritize and manage portfolio of projects in a complex, fast-paced environment.
· Demonstrated experience with public and hybrid cloud platforms, and the technologies being used to drive and deliver digital innovation.