Summer internship from July-August 2019
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptional talent, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results. It is as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
As e-commerce leader, Amazon reinvents its business and processes continuously. To drive these changes, Amazon is on the lookout for professionals to embody the talent our future teams will behold. We are looking for smart, proactive and customer-oriented interns within the commerce business.
As e-commerce intern you will be part of a dynamic and international team, whose objective is to replicate the Amazon success stories across all marketplaces. You will develop your project management skills and will learn to convince various stakeholders while driving challenging changes. Focusing on customer experience as the ultimate end-goal, you will push your analytical skills to the limit. As you become embedded in the day to day team operations, you will learn hands-on what the key drivers are for success in the e-commerce business.
Your responsibilities as an intern may include:
· Participating in the management of ongoing projects, presenting recommendations for process changes based on solid data analysis with the goal to improve the customer experience on our sites.
· Being part of launching new ideas becoming the point of contact of the different stakeholders and teams.
· Developing the business aiming at expanding our selection and improving the customer experience.
· Driving vendor negotiation by guaranteeing the follow-up of our business indicators and providing data sets and analytical support to the business teams, maximizing automation to increase productivity.
· Identifying the flaws in our processes and coming up with action plans to correct them.
· Helping analyze segment performance to ensure we adapt quickly to changing market dynamics.
Ideal candidate profile
· Studying towards a Bachelor's/Master's degree
· Fluent written and verbal communication in English