Description de l'offre
At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we’re constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver their orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. Come join the team and help us make history!
We are looking for a Business Analyst, who will be responsible for the overall reporting and analysis for our new last mile programs.
Key functions for the Business Analyst include:
· Support the DSP Management team with investigation requirements using available systems.
· Develop, create, and run all reporting needs including daily, weekly and monthly reporting
· Conduct root cause analysis to uncover any underlying process issues
· Continuous innovation in your area of expertise, as you aim to improve your deliverables, while making them more readily accessible for everyone,
· Cooperate with data source providers and technology teams, ensuring that key decision data is accurate, automated and delivered in a timely fashion,
· Developing and maintaining an active database and work with the Last Mile Resource and DSP team to develop and generate reports e.g. highlighting regional variations
· Support the DSP Management Team to understand payment metrics, identifying key trends
· Advanced Excel skills
· Experience of working as business analyst or similar type role
· Strong analytical background is imperative
· Ability to disseminate information quickly and concisely to various stakeholders
· Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, support scope of requirements and prioritize.
· Demonstrable problem-solving ability, alongside previous analyst experience, particularly in root cause analysis,
· Organised multitasker: you prioritise your workload, enabling you to meet tight deadlines, while achieving results, especially in a fast-paced, high-growth environment,
· Experienced with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (i.e. SQL, MS Access, Essbase, Cognos): you can provide recommendations for strategic decision-making,
· Previous analyst experience in the financial side of manufacturing, logistics or distribution centre processes is a nice to have.