For more than 11 years, Amazon Web Services (“AWS”) has been the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS offers over 100 fully featured services to millions of active customers around the world—including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies—to power their infrastructure. Business Technology & Solutions (BTS) is a diverse team that supports infrastructure and other foundational initiatives that span and support Sales, Marketing, and Support teams within AWS.
AWS’ growth is driving a rapid expansion of its world-wide sales team and the team of Salesforce administrators that support it. These Administrators serve as the primary point of contact for end users in multiple AWS business groups who need assistance with the Salesforce platform. Candidates must possess the ability to learn quickly, ask questions, understand business requirements, and provide workable solutions to our customers.
AWS Salesforce Administrators are customer obsessed and work to provide the best possible support experience for our users. They proactively engage with internal customers to understand their business needs and deliver high-quality CRM support in a timely manner. They manage all Salesforce support cases, maintain existing system features/products for the business, and drive global quality improvement processes. AWS Salesforce Administrators work independently but also partner with Salesforce Program Managers and Developers on new projects to improve team efficiencies, customer experience, and usability of the org. Key Responsibilities for the Junior Salesforce Administrator will be focused on FinancialForce and the Professional Services Automation (PSA) application and include:
· Prioritize and cultivate a positive user support experience.
· Manage and work the AWS Salesforce support queue by promptly triaging cases, answering end-user questions, fulfilling requests, and resolving system incidents in a timely and customer centric manner.
· Leverage available documentation, training, and vendor support teams to administer third-party applications, heavily focused on FinancialForce and PSA
· Assist in monitoring data quality and integrity. Execute data migration/cleansing projects.
· Take initiative to improve support processes, decreasing delivery time, and improving customer satisfaction. Look for ways to automate manual processes and increase self-service capabilities.
· Collaborate with internal teams effectively, seek to understand user experience and stakeholder perspective on operational processes, and deliver clear solutions to stakeholders.
· Experience managing and triaging user-submitted tickets via a ticketing system
· Salesforce Administrator Certification, Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification, or equivalent experience.
· Experience working with large-scale, complex datasets.
· Experience using Salesforce data tools such as Data Loader, DemandTools, and Workbench.
· Exposure to iterative/agile projects and with standardized development and promotion processes (staging environment vs. production).
· Background in accounting, finance, and/or data analysis.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor’s degree.
· Exposure to the Salesforce platform, including experience completing badges on Trailhead.
· Understanding of relational database architecture and standard CRM system structure.
· Strong background in customer support or customer service
· Solid understanding in business analysis including demonstrated use of intermediate Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLookups).
· Demonstrated experience developing and improving operational processes to drive business efficiencies.
· Proven ability to build effective partnerships with business owners and technical partners.