Associate Consultant, DevOps
Date of posting: 13th August 2018
Closing date: 10th September 2018
Amazon Web Services EMEA Sarl (UK Branch)
At Amazon Web Services (AWS) we're hiring highly talented and technical DevOps Architects/Engineers to help accelerate our growing Professional Services business. This is an excellent opportunity to join Amazon's world class technical teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
· Solutions - Define and deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in on-site visits, understanding customer DevOps requirements, proposing and delivering packaged offerings, and delivering custom solution engagements.
· Expertise - Collaborate with AWS sales, architecture, product, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services in key market verticals & regulated industries such as financial services, healthcare, life sciences, and energy
· Delivery - Engagements will include migration of existing applications and development of new applications using AWS cloud services. This will be done via onsite customer projects.
· Insights - Work with AWS engineering, support and business teams to convey partner and customer feedback as input to AWS technology roadmaps.
· Thought Leadership – Provide enterprise thought leadership on DevOps solutions that benefit customers through the use of AWS Services. This takes the form of contribution to external publications such as the AWS Blogs, Whitepapers and Reference architectures.