Description de l'offre
Do you see a clear path where others see roadblocks? Would you rather break the mold to do something right than settle for the status quo? What if you could use your creativity to change the direction of the entire transportation and delivery sector to raise the bar on customer experience?
Amazon is looking for a results focused, technically skilled, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Area Manager in our Coalville office that can drive innovation in it's transportation network. As an Area Manager, you will be responsible for defining, implementing, and remotely managing third party sites in the Amazon network.
· The Area Manager drives strategy, operational excellence, performance management, with our 3rd party providers. This requires interaction and relationship building with Amazon's EU internal and external operations team.
· You will own the contract and relationship management, as well a negotiations between Amazon and site operators.
· The Area Manager will manage operations and financial performance of the 3PL site operations and deal with day to day site operations.
· You will need to define, prioritize and plan the resources and technical requirements needed for your site operations to delivered results on time.
· Together with your team, you will ensure that Amazon's quality standards are met and always prioritizes safety.
· Clear, precise, and regular communication with all stakeholders will be a key element for success in the role. This includes ongoing project/program status reports as well as capturing requirements from stakeholder teams.
· Retrieve and analyze data using Excel
· Monitor project execution and ensure that the project delivery is to the appropriate levels of quality and in line with its target date, ensuring the overall integrity within the program.
· Successful candidates will be excellent communicators, curious, highly motivated and effective within distributed teams.
This is an individual contributor role.
The position is based in Coalville, UK
· A bachelor's degree (or equivalent) is required.
· The ideal candidate has proven experience working with the transportation delivery industry, sales, and/or project management and at least 1 years of contract and relationship management experience.
· Liaising and collaborating with external partners will also require negotiation skills.
· Strong oral and written communication skills in English are mandatory.
· Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position.
· Proven track record of delivering projects within scope, time, budget and quality.
· Intermediate Excel skills required.
· Ability to travel 25% of the time