Description de l'offre
Come join the team that makes Alexa smarter! The Alexa Data Team is seeking a self-driven and highly motivated Localization Data Analyst with Japanese to join the team.
As a Localization Data Analyst you will focus on Japanese language data and work with people based at multiple locations. The role involves a range of data curation tasks where delivering high quality work within collaborative environment is required.
In this role, you will get to show your exceptional attention to detail and follow-through. You will also capitalize on your ability to multitask across several domains of data and work autonomously with minimum direction. We will train you in various technical skills, such as using a version-control system for editing shared files.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Language verification to check data conforms to some predetermined set of norms.
· Data correction to ensure data presented to Amazon customers is suitably accurate and provides a good customer experience.
· Data entry, using a range of interfaces to update Amazon systems with new information.
· Localization from English to Japanese.
· Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and Japanese
· Experience using Microsoft Excel
· Highly efficient; able to maintain quality at a fast pace
· Ability to work autonomously with minimum supervision
· Minimum typing speed of 40 wpm
· Track record of dependability and punctuality