We are looking for passionate intern researchers (f/m) that want to work with us on challenging problems in computer vision at scale. We are interested in a range of open research questions and are offering an excellent environment to conduct interesting research with access to industry resources. We are not limited by topic, some problems we have worked on are scene understanding and generation, fairness, probabilistic deep learning, structured inference problems, algorithms that enable learning at large scales, and image processing.
The position will be based at the Amazon research lab in Tübingen, Germany. We are a small site with a focus on open research that benefit our customers at AWS. Tübingen is a great place with high quality of living and an international research community. Tübingen is a university town and home to several research institutes It is a young city with a large international community and lots of things to do. You will find it to be a relaxed place with beautiful surroundings.
Ideal candidate profile
· Master in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or any other field with quantitative focus
· General knowledge of machine learning methods
· Background in computer vision
· Basic coding skills that allow to transform your idea into a prototype and apply it on data.
· Being motivated and curious to improve on all the above skills