Are you excited about machine learning and computer vision? We are looking for interns (f/m) with a passion for elegant and principled solutions to hard problems.
The position will be based at the new Amazon research lab in Tübingen, Germany. Our site is one of the latest additions to the Amazon research and development family and we are looking for interns that share our excitement of working on the most challenging problems at scale.
Tübingen is a great place with high quality of living and an international research community. Tübingen is a university town, a young city with a large international community and lots of things to do. You will find it to be a relaxed place with beautiful surroundings.
Ideal candidate profile
· Postgraduate studies in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or any other field with strong quantitative focus
· Mathematical background combined with a good intuition on how to transform theoretical ideas into products
· Curiosity regarding machine learning
· Fascination for conceptual problems raised by causal inference
· Problem solving ability
· Basic coding skills for the purpose of prototyping new methods
· Willingness to improve on all the above skills