The apprenticeship program was built on veteran hiring initiatives. U.S. Veterans and current U.S. Armed Forces including Reserves and National Guard, and Military Spouses are all encouraged to apply. Qualified candidates will be considered.
If you're seeking a career transition into a technical field, but don't know where to start, this may be the right opportunity for you. If accepted, apprentices will be provided both formalized IT training and on the job training leading to an opportunity to join Amazon's world-class technical teams. You will work with some of the best and brightest, while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies. As an apprentice, you will have a unique opportunity to combine technical and hands-on training with Amazon Web Services team as they help individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud.
In 2020, AWS will have a number of apprenticeships in both the cleared and commercial space.
· Associate Technical Account Manager Apprentice. This role is posted! Apply to job ID 976057 or 969234!
· Solutions Architect Apprentice. This role is posted! Apply to job ID 1004671!
· Associate Cloud Consultant Apprentice. This role is posted! Apply to job ID 1005660 or 1005687!
· Cloud Support Associate Apprentice. Timeline TBD. Location: Dallas, TX
· Systems Development Engineer Apprentice. Details TBD.
· Software Development Engineer Apprentice. This role is live! Apply to job ID 969235!
· Support Engineer Apprentice. Details TBD.
Ideal candidate profile
Basic qualifications vary by program. Most programs require:
· Undergraduate or graduate degree in STEM or related field OR a 2-year degree in a technical field AND 2+ years of hands-on technical troubleshooting experience
For specific program inforamtion, please ask a recruiter for more information.