Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports more than 850 clients worldwide throughout their project's lifecycle. Our expertise covers five areas of innovation: Business and Management, Information Technologies, Engineering and High Technologies, Telecommunications and Biotech and Pharma. With more than 65 offices across the world, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2019, Amaris aims to reach a turnover of 350 million euros, 6500 employees and to develop its workforces with the anticipation of a further 2000 new job openings. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
C++ it's a programming language which can be used in a lot of different ways. That's why we are looking for such expertise in order to join our team from Warsaw in a new challenging project.
- Develop essential content authoring, review, and playout applications
- Build new and optimize already established systems
- Conducting technical assessments of project requirements and resolving technically advanced problems
- Keeping up to date with modern technologies and sharing the knowledge and guidance with less experienced team members
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a Computer Science related field
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with C++ software development
- Experience in building and debugging multithreaded software systems
- Extensive knowledge of development in the Windows environment (Visual Studio)
- Experience with source control systems such as Git
- Strong understanding of code refactoring, unit testing, and best programming practices
- Very good English language skills
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with video compression (MPEG, H.264, HEVC) and audio compression (AC3, MP3) systems
- Knowledge about uncompressed audio and video formats such as RGB, YUV, and PCM
- Knowledge of computer graphics
- Understanding of software development methods, particularly Agile / SCRUM
What do we offer you?
- Leading projects, agile methodologies, technical experts;
- Attractive career possibilities;
- A personalized training plan;
- Monitoring of your personal and professional development in the medium-long term;
- The opportunity to apply the gained knowledge in different projects;
- Participation in technological events;
- A relaxed and international work environment.