The team in Prague is incomplete without you: BI Expert!
BI Developer Responsibilities Include:
- Designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions
- Crafting and executing queries upon request for data
- Presenting information through reports and visualization
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge.
In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis and scripting. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator. If you also have a business acumen and problem-solving aptitude, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will enhance our business intelligence system to help us make better decisions.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools)
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms
- Create tools to store data
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Proven experience as a BI Developer or BI Analyst with scripting abilities
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Must have proven experience with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Teradata, Cognos)
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Fluentcy in English, French, Czech or Slovak ebing a plus
What Do We Offer?
- Leading projects, agile methodologies, technical experts;
- Attractive career possibilities;
- A personalized training plan;
- Monitoring of your personal and professional development in the medium-long term;
- The opportunity to apply the gained knowledge in different projects;
- -Participation in technological events;
- A relaxed and international work environment.