Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports more than 850 clients worldwide throughout their project's lifecycle. Our expertise covers five areas of innovation: Business and Management, Information Technologies, Engineering and High Technologies, Telecommunications and Biotech and Pharma. With more than 65 offices across the world, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2019, Amaris aims to reach a turnover of 350 million euros, 6500 employees and to develop its workforces with the anticipation of a further 2000 new job openings. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
Your experience in Business Intelligence it's needed in one of our team from Warsaw that are working on a new project from the media industry.
- Provide leadership for Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse solutions.
- Develop, maintain and enhance Data Warehouse solutions and objects, including database code, interfaces and data structures.
- Provide functional data analysis, problem identification, research and troubleshooting in support of international clients
- Maintain and enhance Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence dashboards and reports.
- Provide operational support and assist with administration activities for Business Intelligence tools and/or SQL Server Object or SSIS packages.
- Analyze chain of events and apply technical knowledge following established procedures in order to resolve issues.
- Explore future BI and DW technologies including Cloud platforms.
- Able identify and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Assist with dispatching tickets to appropriate resources.
- Assist with shift handover tasks.
- Assist with coordination of team members in various locations.
- Operates effectively as part of a larger team and in managing own work.
- At least 2 years of experience in data engineering environments plus a Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or other related discipline.
- Hands-on experience and deep understanding of the following areas: Microsoft SQL Server and SSIS and/or strong experience with IBM Cognos
- Knowledge of Data Analytics techniques
Database programming and an understanding of the principles of database design.
- Attention to detail.
- Very good English language skills (verbal and written).
Nice to have:
- Passionate about scalable and future-proof processes, systems and data analytics.
- Any of: Tableau, SAP Webi, Python.
What do we offer you?
- Leading projects, agile methodologies, technical experts;
- Attractive career possibilities;
- A personalized training plan;
- Monitoring of your personal and professional development in the medium-long term;
- The opportunity to apply the gained knowledge in different projects;
- Participation in technological events;
- A relaxed and international work environment.