A DevOps engineer is required to:
* Ensure enforcement of the Service Level Agreement & implement the technical solutions to make sure they are respected
* Provide proposal and advice on how the current and latest technologies can be used to meet the targets in term of Stability, Agility and Cost management for the applications managed by his/her SRE group.
* Work with all stakeholders (R&D, business owners) in a collaborative way to achieve continuous delivery with a Stability, Agility and Cost.
* Implement end to end solutions with a special focus on stability, cost management, agility.
* Evaluate cutting-edge technologies and integrate them into existing system in collaboration with R&D.
* Ensure application performance based on a precise reporting on the managed platforms.
* Be accountable for Amadeus applicative platforms according to Service Level Agreement, Non-functional requirements and operability criteria.
* Coordinate incident recoveries and actively drive Post Mortem analysis with all the stakeholders.
* Design, implement and maintain the monitoring, alerting, log management
* Focus on automated recovery to minimize any impact and maximize our SLAs/OLAs
* Drive continuous improvement of the service delivered to customer (availability, stability, relia-bility) with respect to our SLA.
* Support the use of standardized tooling and component, notably by supporting the deployment and adoption of Amadeus Cloud Services (ACS)
* Build and implement the Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (Software Workbench, Jenkins-based delivery pipeline) to enable quick & safe instance deployment
* Ensure process reengineering and optimization in order to foster automated operations.
* Drive the enforcement, definition and review of operational / non-functional re-quirements / architecture changes in collaboration with application owners and middleware or-ganizations
* Assist developers in the deployment of a standardized devops relying on standardized compo-nents of the platform.
* Operate the platform within our security and privacy guidelines
* Review application technical, functional change requests and environment configuration man-agement so that there is no SLA impact.
Ideal candidate profile
Availability and stability of production environments}
About Amadeus Nice
Are you the Software Development Engineer we're looking for ?
Amadeus' purpose is to shape the future of travel, using the latest technologies to develop solutions for our customers. We sit at the heart of every travel journey - journeys that are personalized, rewarding and purposeful.
We are one of the world's top 10 software companies with a global team of 19,000 professionals of 145 nationalities, working across 190 countries.
The future of travel has never been more exciting! With us, you won't just be shaping your own career, you will be shaping the way the world moves. Do you want to be a part of it? Great, then join us!
You'll be designing, coding, debugging, documenting and maintaining software for the Travel Industry.
You will work in a multicultural and exciting environment where you will be able to learn every day and drive your career.
Enjoy your life at work and out of work, in our sunny main office in Sophia Antipolis - the technology valley on the French Riviera.
Few key facts about Amadeus in 2018 :
* 1.8 billion passengers boarded
* 640 million bookings processed
* 6.6 billion euros invested in R&D • Part of the Top 10 of software companies worldwide (Forbes 2018 Global Rankings)
We are an awards winner employer.Check out our rankings on Glassdoor, Happy Trainees and Capital .