Description de l'offre
Shaping the future of travel is important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
Our business success relies on our people being always passionate about what we do. We believe in aiming for excellence, taking responsibility, working together and putting our customers first.
We encourage you to be part of new and exciting projects and for you to take the lead when it comes to your progression.
Since mobility allows you and Amadeus to grow, we always look internally first when searching for candidate.
I. Position Purpose
Accountable for the functional design of the Rates engine of the Amadeus Hotel IT platform.
· Analyse requirements submitted by Product Management
· Deliver functional specifications and interfaces documentation of the product for their own area.
· Identify interactions and assess impacts with other Amadeus packages/products /solutions to ensure functional compatibility of their own area.
· Coordinate those interactions from building phase to delivery to ensure the compliance of the delivered functionality.
· Obtain specification validation through carrying out the functional review with Development, QA and Product Management
· Contribute with Development teams to technical design for their own area.
· Contribute with QA teams to product quality by giving inputs for the test strategy and defect investigation in Production in order to ensure compliance of the delivered functionality and system integrity. Test product in order to ensure compliance of the delivered functionality and system integrity, and perform functional sign off.
· Interface with customer during functional specification, testing and initial implementation phases as necessary.
· Provide on request functional knowledge on their own area for Sales, Account Management, Development, Implementation & Support requests ( for elaboration of business cases and RFP responses)
· Provide inputs to Product Management for product functionalities enhancement , business cases and RFP responses, based on their knowledge & product experience. May participate on demand to customer workshops.
· Contribute to innovation and product evolution
· Ensure production integrity by validating and prioritizing reported problems
II. Qualifications/ Experience
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent.
Relevant Work Experience: 2 to 4 years of Technical Business Analyst , Product Definition or equivalent work
Business Understanding: Hotel Industry, Travel, IT, Software as a service (SAAS), Product development for a community platform
Computing: SOA, Web Services, REST, SAAS, Object Oriented Design
Languages: Scripting language (Python prefered), XML/XSD/JSON, UML, SQL
Specific Knowledge: Hotel or Travel industry , API standards (OTA,..) , Software Quality, Agile methodology
Other: Product Owner or Scrum Master experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Education and/or Experience:
· H igh school diploma
· One to two years of accounting experience
· Basic accounting knowledge as well as basic business process knowledge such as ordering supplies, operating scanners, fax machines, copiers, etc.