Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then you need to keep reading!
When we’re looking to hire at Amadeus, we look internally first. Our teams get the benefit of your experience and you get more chances to grow and progress. So, if you are ready for a new challenge and want to
drive your career, apply now!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Quality Assurance Engineer to work on our new Agility Hub platform, based at our London Heathrow development centre. This platform generates a lot of interest in the airline community.
You will join a team following agile scrum methodology that is designing, developing and maintaining a real-time streaming platform, using state of the art technology. This platform touches all segments of our business such as reservations, ticketing, departure control, inventory or even airlines proprietary systems.
This platform allows airlines to react in real-time to their operations, creating and running key use cases in a modern and highly serviceable environment.
Within Amadeus, the Agility Platform team works closely with teams across multiple sites (London, Nice, Bangalore, Miami, Erding), applications and groups (R&D, Global Operations). As Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be accountable for the technical design, development and delivery of the product functionalities based on the solutions agreed with stakeholders.
As a QA Engineer within AIR-CMG-AGP department, you will be in charge of the testing and quality of some key components:
• Our real-time data acquisition platform (ETL), leveraging on Kafka and MongoDB to build a powerful, micro-service based, streaming architecture
• Our Rule Engine module based on drools (along with its Angular JS User Interface) in charge of doing real-time analysis of data streams and triggering operational use cases accordingly
• Our Agility Hub RESTful “Digital API” in JSON
• All components being cloud ready, making the most of Red Hat Openshift technology
• Help analyse business requirements for development of new software solutions.
• Innovate by designing and documenting new features taking into account both industry evolution and technical evolution.
• Test products in order to ensure compliance of the delivered functionality and system integrity, performing functional sign off.
• Participate in the validation / acceptance phase of the product cycle ensuring the fine-tuning necessary to finalize the product.
• Participate in all aspects of testing: integration, functional, regression, load/performance, automation and system testing
• Develop and maintain automated testing scripts for complex environments
• Manage and troubleshoot defects to resolution while proactively identifying risks to management
• Maintain timely reports on status of projects, potential technical problems and any other relevant details
• Coordinate between client and other teams in Nice, London and Bangalore.
Relevant Work experience
• Analytical skills / ability to provide synthetic views adapted to your audience
• Some knowledge and (ideally) experience in Agile Scrum methodology.
• Test Tool Server knowledge is a plus.
• Experience with QA automation tools including scripting
• Hands on experience Continuous Integration tools is plus
Closing date 26th July 2018
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.