Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then you need to keep reading!
When we’re looking to hire at Amadeus, we look internally first. Our teams get the benefit of your experience and you get more chances to grow and progress. So, if you are ready for a new challenge and want to
drive your career, apply now!
You will join the team that develops and maintains the software that handles the complex logic to manage the acceptance (check-in), boarding and all processes related to document printing at the core of the Amadeus DCS Customer Management application.
You will work in close collaboration with Developers and Business Analysts during the different phases of a project, using either a Waterfall or Agile (Scrum) approach depending on the profile of the client and the project.
As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for the testing and quality of our product, performing functional sign off, and ensuring compliance of the delivered functionality and system integrity.
You will take an active role in the CM QA community, sharing recommendations and best practices, ensuring a consistent approach to automated testing, re-using testing modules & scripts where possible.
Ensure quality of deliveries
• Responsible for creating & executing test plans in order to ensure compliance of the software delivery and system integrity, meeting expectations of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other systems.
• Participate in the validation / acceptance phase of the product cycle ensuring the fine-tuning necessary to finalise the product.
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
• Participate in all aspects of testing: integration, functional, regression, load/performance, automation and system testing
• Develop and maintain automated testing scripts, working to improve the coverage for core baggage functionality in Altea CM.
Coordination & collaboration
• Coordinate product demos for client, as well as internally for all stakeholders.
• Maintain timely reports on status of projects, potential technical problems and any other relevant details
• Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans.
• Manage and troubleshoot defects to resolution while proactively identifying risks to management
Job Holder Profile
Education - A degree in Computer Science, or equivalent, or other significant industry experience
Business Understanding –
An understanding of what it takes to design, build and operate a large scale, complex system that has to operate flawlessly 24x7, 365 days per year.
- We believe in aiming for excellence, taking responsibility, working together and putting our customers first. We need you to display these qualities too.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – you will work with other operations and development teams on a daily basis.
Computing - Experience with QA automation tools including scripting (Test Tool Server, ALM, Jira, UFT)
Other - Excellent communication and synthesis skills, analytical and conceptual thinking, strong customer focus.
Team spirit, Multicultural approach.
Kanban and SCRUM methodologies,
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.