Description de l'offre
Shaping the future of travel is important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
Our business success relies on our people being always passionate about what we do. We believe in aiming for excellence, taking responsibility, working together and putting our customers first.
We encourage you to be part of new and exciting projects and for you to take the lead when it comes to your progression.
Since mobility allows you and Amadeus to grow, we always look internally first when searching for candidate.
Summary Overview of Responsibilities:
To evaluate, architect, design, engineer, maintain and support all network security systems and solutions for the Amadeus production environments and data centres, as well as the Amadeus corporate and internal requirements, with focus on service, quality, efficiency and cost optimization, considering the optimal and state of the art technology (technology research) and solution.
Work closely with the AMADEUS Security Office, Network Division and other related organizations to support the definition, to implement and monitor Internet/Intranet/Extranet security policies and to ensure that the Production DC's/Office's/customer's network security environment is adequately protected from external attacks.
Provide security consulting and implementation of security concepts and audits for internal and external network customers
· Administration and support (3rd level) of all operated network security systems
· Support the architecture, design, engineering, implementation and operation of the AMADEUS Global Ops and special AMADEUS customer's network security environments in a complex WAN/WLAN/LAN/mobile environment
· Security technology research as well as integration, validation and acceptance testing of security technology solutions and the technical recommendation of new architectural concepts, products, solutions, releases and enhancements
· Support the evaluation and analysis of vendors, auditors, consultants and providers as well as technical acceptance testing and validations of their solutions.
· Support the development & definition of AMADEUS security standards, policies & procedures and implement these through technical means
· Support the monitoring of policy compliance, laws and audits
· Support project management and control of implementations & support of Internet / Extranet security concepts
· Provide Security consulting and implementation of security concepts and audits for internal and external customers
· Mentor for Junior Network Security Architects
Relevant Job Experience:
1. Qualification (School, university, equivalent, etc.)
· University Degree or equivalent
2. Know How / Skills
· Strong knowledge of state of the art network security and firewall technologies , solutions & concepts
· Strong knowledge of content security, web-proxy
· Strong knowledge of hardware security modules, key mngmnt & protection
· Strong knowledge of vulnerability scanning tools, SIEM and device mngmnt tools
· Strong knowledge of the complete TCP/IP protocol suite including protocol knowledge
· Strong in architecture and design principles
· Good Problem Analysis and Analytical Skills
· Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
· Good self-motivation
3. Relevant Job Experience
· Several years of extensive work experience as a network security architect/engineer in a large international organization
For any questions please contact either the Hiring Line ManagerDerek Mc Teigueor the HR Business Partner Inna Branitskaya.
You are applying for the legal entity Amadeus Data Processing GmbH.