Description de l'offre
If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
Purpose of the role
In the London UI & Award team (LUA), we develop and maintain digital solutions for airlines, our objective, is to transform airlines' requirements into fantastic travel experiences for their users through our web and mobile applications. Moreover, we define quality assurance processes common to the department, we make sure their application and ensure our alignment with other Amadeus Sites. We work in ascrum and have strong collaborations with Amadeus teams in different countries.
As a Digital Quality Assurance engineer in the LUA team, you will be responsible for the quality of the one of the most exciting and challenging projects which is a delivery of a new web check-in experience for Air Canada, this project is based on digital platform and DAPI. You will have the chance in the future to work on other products such as ‘ Self Service Check-in Kiosk’, ‘Digital API (DAPI)’ which are part of the London Digital department.
Your main responsibilities as Digital Quality Assurance Engineer in the LUA team are the following:
1. Help the team during the analysis phase of new business requirements and build atest plan
2. Write test script and test the products in order to ensure compliance of the delivered functionality and system integrity, performing functional sign off
3. Perform manual and automated testing in order to ensure no regression in the products
4. Develop and maintain automated testing scripts for the products
5. Ensure accurate tests results are recorded and manage defects
6. Provide regular reporting to stakeholders
7. Contribute to AGILE meetings and processes
8. Contribute to the Improvement of the team’ product quality, procedures, scripts and all documentation owned by the team
9. Work cooperatively to achieve team, department and company goals and coordinate with other team sites when needed
• A degree in Computer Science, or equivalent, or other significant industry experience
• Nice to have: ISEB Foundation level or above
Relevant work experience
• Ideally 2 years’ testing experience or more
• Nice to have:
- AGILE/HPQC experience
- Some knowledge and (ideally) experience in Agile Scrum methodology
• Experience with QA automation tools including scripting tools (Selenium, Protractor, Postman)
- Languages: fluent English
Closing date: 11 November 2018
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.