Amadeus Job Title: Product Definition Analyst
Location: London, Heathrow Airport
Closing date: 1 September 2019
Additional Benefits: 28 days holiday, pension, healthcare, bonus, discount schemes, free car parking, amongst others
We’re looking for a talented Business Analyst like you who shares our passion for creating innovative technology. You’ll be motivated to work closely with product management, software engineers and quality analysts to propose innovative solutions. You will have a strong team spirit as well as analytical and conceptual thinking.
You’ll want to join a global company that’s an industry leader and one that positively supports your career growth, developing you both personally & professionally.
About the Team
You will join the team that maintains the software that handles the complex logic to manage the seating, disruption, transfers, compensation and all processes related to flights at the core of the Amadeus Departure Control System (DCS) Customer Management application.
What you’ll be doing
As a Business Analyst, you’ll be in charge of some of the following key components:
· Analyse the issues reported by the customers and propose solutions
· Deliver clear, maintainable and understandable functional specifications and interfaces documentation
· Identify interactions and assess impacts with other Amadeus packages/products/solutions to ensure functional compatibility.
· Coordinate those interactions from building phase to delivery to ensure the compliance of the delivered functionality.
· Provide inputs to Product Management for product functionalities enhancement, business cases and RFP responses, based on their knowledge & product experience. May participate on demand to customer workshops.
You’ll also be instrumental in building an understanding of the relationships between work process and the business, both within and beyond the horizons of the immediate team.
You’ll have the following technical skills & experiences:
· A degree in Computer Science or industry related field
· Experience in the Travel IT industry
· Capability to synthetise thoughts and flows (e.g. UML modelling etc…)
· Good communication and influencing skills
· Change management and flexibility
· Relationship and team building
· Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
· Problem solving
It’ll be a bonus if you have:
· Agile Methodology experience
· Amadeus product knowledge
Who we are:
We are a recognized Top UK Employer for 2019 and the number one software provider for the travel industry. Our solutions connecttravellers tothe journeys they want through travel agents, search engines, tour operators, airlines, airports, hotels, cars and railways.We are 17,000 professionals from over 140 different nationalities with a global mindset and a local presence, wherever our customers need us. We help connect over 1.5 billion people a year to local travel providers in over 190 countries. Every second, our softwareprocesses 75,000+ transactions and boards 40 airline passengers.
Travel powers societal progress. The technology Amadeus creates powers travel. Join us and help us to shape the future of travel.
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.