As a Process Engineer, your responsibilities include:
- (re)design production line layouts in order to improve workflow, ergonomics, safety and cycle times while respecting applicable quality constraints.
- gain new insights in the production processes by applying six sigma techniques and analyses on existing or newly added sensor data streams
- use SMED techniques to reduce idle time due to changeovers
- develop new or improve existing reporting tools
- work with equipment designers and manufacturing officers to develop cost-effective and reliable tools and machinery
- use 8D problem solving techniques to cope with difficult and complex problems
- ensure projects are completed on time and within budgets
- Master of Science degree in Mechanical engineering, Electro-mechanics, Mechatronics, Materials engineering or Industrial Engineering
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in the automotive industry
- Fluent in English and French. Dutch and/or German is a plus.
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing, SPC, SixSigma, Production techniques, 8D problem solving techniques and Project planning
- Excellent analytical skills and outside-of