ALTEN Technology is renowned for innovative and tailor-made technology solutions. But without high-qualified and motivated employees, the most innovative idea doesn’t stand a chance. That’s why we are looking for new colleagues who are passionate about innovation.
ALTEN Technology is a subsidiary of the internationally renowned ALTEN S.A. which was established in 1988. With over 28,000 highly qualified experts world-wide and offices in over 20 countries the ALTEN Group provides a range of excellence with a global network of experts, catering to customers of any size. This publicly listed group is a European leader in Technology consulting and engineering. Embarking on a career at ALTEN Technology means you'll be involved in exciting projects in the engineering field with promising perspectives.
Achieve your potential with ALTEN Technology in Hamburg
Career Development Assistant (m/f)
Your role – exciting and challenging
- In this position, you support the Responsible of Career development engineer for the process implementation of personnel development strategies.
- You ensure with best practice methods that our employees experience the best possible professional development.
- You support disciplinary supervisors in their assessment and definition of consultant development roadmap in order to plan and prepare individual career steps.
- You develop and follow an easy and attractive on-boarding process for newcomer’s consultants in the company.
- You develop and implement training and coaching programs.
- As the inter-department interface, you work directly with our project leader.
Your profile – experience that adds value
- You have studied management or Human resource.
- Due to several internships or working student activities, you are already used to speak English and had the possibility to collect first experience in the field of career development
- A systematic and structured way of working as well as an open-minded, communicative and assertive personality completes your profile for this position.
- You have good knowledge in pack office and are able to create KPI and do analysis
- The ability to speak German is mandatory