Caduceum is a consultancy firm dedicated to Life sciences industries (Pharmaceutical and cosmetic products, medical devices).
We are proud to have one of the highest rate of growth within our specialties : within the last 4 years, we have recruited 300 consultants (all permanent contract) who are currently managing projects for our clients (Quality assurance, Regulatory affairs and Engineering).
2018 will be the starting point of our international development.
We decided to set up an office in London with a view to better support our British partners!
Accordingly, we are hiring Business Managers, ideally with a first experience in the Life Sciences sector.
Your future challenge will consist in:
- Creating and developing new business opportunities by prospecting new customers
- Understanding and anticipating your customers needs to propose solutions
- Redacting technical and financial proposals in accordance with CaduCeum strategy
- Selecting and recruiting your new consultant team
- Being in charge of your own team’s career evolution (annual review, training…)
- Supervising the financial status of your activity
- Organizing and coordinating the commercial relationships with your partners
- You have either a technical or commercial background, ideally on similar functions in the Life Science sector
- You are a good listener and communicator, convincing and pro-active
- You are fluent in English, and French is a real plus
- You are autonomous, can manage your own priorities but also you are a team player keeping a focus on the company’s interests
Our commitment :
A coach dedicated to you
A 6–months training program including a one-week training course in Brussels.
The full access to our existing portfolio of partners and candidates.