ALTEN was set up in 1988 by three French engineering graduates. Today, the company supports some of the world's biggest companies with their R&D and information systems projects.
As a European leader in technology consulting and engineering with 20000 employees in 20 countries, ALTEN has stayed true to its origins in engineering, which now more than ever before holds the key to the major challenges of the future.
ALTEN Ltd is currently involved in innovation development for the automotive, aerospace, railway and energy industries with premium customers in the UK. ALTEN currently offers opportunities to high potential engineers to join their teams in order to answer the continuous demand of customers and tackle exciting challenges.
As part of our development in the automotive sector, we are looking for an Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) Engineer.
Directly reporting to Alten Ltd top management, you will be in charge of the technical delivery of several projects for premium automotive OEMs by:
- Performing development of algorithm for ADAS functions (adaptive cruise control, predictive emergency brake systems, blind spot detection and autonomous driving functions)
- Being responsible for testing, system integration and validation of ADAS functions
- Being responsible for debugging / troubleshooting using automotive development tools like CANalyzer, CANape and Matlab
- Performing calibration of radar sensor based algorithms to meet performance specifications
- Supporting the development of future products and services, implementing problem solving activities
Skills and qualifications required
You are qualified to M.Sc. or MEng with an automotive engineering background. During your previous experiences, you have gained knowledge of an Advanced Driver Assistance System. You have an experience of ADAS functions development or testing.
Within ALTEN Ltd you will join a motivating environment, with independence in your work and career development opportunities. Personal qualities that we value are the ability to act professionally as a consultant and to understand the client's goals and values. These include someone who is positive, able to create and maintain long lasting relationships with our customers, thrilled by challenges and able to use creativity and hard work to find new solutions.