Description de l'offre
We are looking for an intelligent, responsible and dynamic individual capable of handling the intricacies of consulting sales in the educational field.
You will be part of a multinational team engaging with individual clients, companies and institutions, as well as managing teams of consultants.
• Develop a strong understanding of Alliance solutions and competitive advantages, as well as the admissions industry at large
• Create new client relationships through cold calling, market research, events and conferences
• While coordinating with consultants, identify, analyze and help close opportunities
• Create and maintain partnerships with universities and business institutions
• Provide customer support and manage client relationships alongside consultants and sales support personnel
• Promote and educate clients on the solutions that Alliance offers, as well as possible cross-sell opportunities, such as test prep
• Manage and control contractual issues and client expectations, as they arise
• Adapt to an occasionally flexible work schedule
• Be willing to travel when necessary in and outside of France
• Technical skills: proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook); ideally proficient in a sales CRM
• Education: minimum Bach+5 or equivalent
• Languages: written and spoken proficiency in Business English and French required; German preferred
• Experience: prior experience in the education/consulting industry, appreciated but not required
À propos de Alliance Admissions
Alliance Admissions is a multinational admissions consulting firm focused on deploying expert admissions teams around individual candidates to maximize their chances of acceptance to top university programs. Our teams are made up of the industry’s best admissions advisers and professionals, as well as published authors and editors, who are constantly evolving alongside top global programs to maintain a competitive edge.