VALIMARE is looking for new interns to play an active role in our PR and Sales Department.
VALIMARE has been featured in leading press publications such as Vogue, WWD, ELLE, Harpers Bazaar, Marie Claire etc and worn by celebrities such as Kate Moss and Lupita Nyongo.
We are a fast growing international luxury swimwear and resortwear brand and this is an amazing internship opportunity for college students or recent grads, who are interested in building their experience in the fashion industry.
Candidates will be working directly for the founders in the following areas:
- conducting market research and maintaining databases
- interacting with certain upscale buyers/retailers/showrooms
- preparing marketing materials to be sent out to industry contacts
- and basic administrative assistance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Research new target clients via competitive sites and multi-brand sites online and input data into our database. This data will be used to identify potential stores to target.
- Contact certain clients by email to introduce the brand with approved marketing emails, lookbooks, linesheet and other materials
- Prepare and send look book mailings to current and new clients.
-Organizing and filing important paperwork and orders.
The position does permit a flexible schedule, ideally candidate should be available to commit 7.5 - 10 hours a week and possibly more during busy periods. We are open to hiring highly proactive college students enrolled in fashion or marketing related programs if their class schedule does permit.
This is an excellent opportunity to build your resume. and meaningfully contribute to the growth of a fashion brand.
The ideal candidate would be a proactive, independent and creative student/recent graduate from a PR/Marketing/Fashion background, with an interest in fashion, willingness to learn, strong organisational skills, an eye for detail and self motivation.